Aaggh, Minnesota!!!

Primal wailing and gnashing of teeth is occurring all over Minnesota right now.  It is mid APRIL, not February!  Why do we live here????

Vito doesn't seem to care.

 
 Poor Corgi.
Sigh, 4 to 8 inches expected...

K-Koira  – ( April 18, 2013 at 6:29 PM )  

And this is why I live in the Pacific Northwest. I don't think we actually got enough snow to deserve the name this year...

Muttsandaklutz  – ( April 18, 2013 at 7:12 PM )  

Oh boy!! We're having a lousy April here too... mostly a lot of rain and never-ending wind... got hit by snow last week but not like what you guys got!

Yeesh!

Kristen  – ( April 18, 2013 at 7:39 PM )  

90 degrees here...I had been swimming dogs every day for about 10 days. And now I'm stuck inside all day all week and this weekend. SAD.

Achieve1dream  – ( April 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM )  

I hate that I can't comment on the post page... grr... So I'll comment on this post for the last three.

Yay! Congrats on the titles!!

I am totally a list maker when it comes to the animals! And chores sometimes too lol. :D I'm totally stealing your spreadsheet idea when I start competing with Chrome. :D

Sorry about the weather. If it makes you feel any better we're having icky weather too. I was hoping spring was here for good lol. Although we do need the moisture so I can't complain too much. :)

Kim  – ( April 19, 2013 at 11:59 AM )  

Aargh for spring snow! Each day here is a grab bag for what the weather will be...snow, then sun, then rain, then hail. You get the idea. Hopefully your snow will melt fast soon!

Achieve1dream  – ( April 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM )  

LOL! I LOVE Vito's face in the last two pictures hehe. Sorry about the snow. I hope it goes away soon.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"