Goodbye, again, Miss Gracie

Gracie moved in with her new mom yesterday!  Hopefully their training together will continue to go well and she won't be coming back to me yet again.


I had Gracie the longest, by far, of all the service puppies I raised.  I admit the house feels really empty without her.  Py makes our count of dogs to 3, it really just feels like I have 2 dogs and a puppy.  Or maybe it just feels lighter because 4 dogs was a little crazy, at least when one of them is still learning all the rules.

 We did get to go to the lake a few more times in the bonus extra month I had her.


Last family picture.  Somehow it seems fitting that she didn't want to come further up and join the others for the shot.  She's moving on to more important things.



Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"