Down to 2

The trip to return Pyra went pretty well.  Py was happy to see so many "new" doggy friends and even got to play with the litter of puppies.  She apparently figured out how to play leap frog in order to get to the toy bin on her first night.  Also is learning some quick lessons about needing to look before you leap from the top of the couch.  


The 6 pack litter was crazy.  All so cute and moving so fast that it was hard to tell who was who!  I've decided we will soon be picking up "Honeyweiss" to bring back home.  

The house is empty and oh so quiet without little Py.  Haven't had just 2 dogs in a long time.
Good thing Vito is the best cuddler, even if he's not as insistent as Py was.

The only good thing about winter here is that with the ticks finally gone, we can go walking again in the fields behind our house.   In this picture Vito is right at the very edge of our actual property.

We did just have a mini warm up though.  With temps back to the 30's and some melting snow I can see the driveway again.  Will go back to freezing this week again though.




Achieve1dream  – ( November 23, 2014 at 6:06 PM )  

Your boys are so handsome! Is Vito going gray in the face? I don't remember him having that much white on his face. I'm glad Pyra settled in well back at the breeder and I can't wait to see your new puppy. :)

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( November 23, 2014 at 6:21 PM )  

Yeah Vito started graying in 2013 and this last year it's really accelerated. Nobody believes he only just turned 6!

Achieve1dream  – ( November 23, 2014 at 6:29 PM )  

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Six is too young!!! Do you think it's his anxiety or just an individual thing? I had two GSD brothers from the same litter where one started graying years before the other, but he had an old injury and arthritis so I don't know if it was because of that or just genetics. *shrug* I can't believe Jackal turns seven in two months! Time flies. I started following you on Instagram by the way. I just made an account a few days ago.

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( November 23, 2014 at 6:55 PM )  

I don't know. Hard to say if it's anxiety or just him. I'm not sure if Vito's going to die young or live forever and be a complete basketcase by the end!

Achieve1dream  – ( November 23, 2014 at 7:53 PM )  

I think he's going to live forever just to keep you on your toes hehehehe!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"