Run Corgi!

No NOC trip and competition for the Corgi today.  But I did lift many restrictions on Lance!  Welcome back to being allowed off leash outdoors!  

I'm still not putting him out with the group if I'm tossing toys for the tollers, but Lance is at least now allowed to accompany us.  Just in time for the big snow melt and early arrival of spring to Minnesota!

Such happiness!!!!  And lots, and lots of rolling.




Also some running!

Sadly, Lance does seem to be holding back quite a bit.  Lance loves to run and often would do zoomies around the yard or just randomly on a walk.  The last few days he runs a tiny bit, but mainly sniffs and walks around.  So I don't know if he's limiting himself due to just being out of shape, or if he still feels off and uncomfortable.  Doesn't seem to be in any pain and certainly isn't showing any other negative signs from his increased activity at least.  Will be monitoring him closely over the next few days.  Continues to do awesome in the exercises I have been having him do.  And was so excited to start heel work last week that he was back to forging a body length ahead!

Facial paralysis is still there.  Big improvement from what it was in the beginning, but no improvement in the last few weeks.

We get lots of derpy pictures now :(  No longer my always photogenic boy!

Kim  – ( March 15, 2015 at 1:36 PM )  

I think his "new look" just gives him more character ;) Glad he's doing so much better, and I hope he continues down that happy corgi road :)

Achieve1dream  – ( June 15, 2015 at 2:25 PM )  

He is still the cutest dog on the planet even with his droopy face!! I'm glad he's getting out off leash now. I bet he's so happy. I'm sure the holding back is just lack of fitness. He'll be back to his old self in no time!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"