So far this whole in heat thing has been a non event.  Granted she's not at the "flagging" stage yet, but my boys haven't given Zumi a second glance the last 6 days.

Zumi's been a tad extra clingy and wanting to lay on me in very awkward positions, but other than that she's been normal.

Slowly raising her dogwalk height, up to 2.5ft now.  Only thing she seems to be struggling on right now are tight call to hand turns.  I also stopped doing the speed approaches to the dogwalk so she's forced to add in an extra stride.
More running across a plank video:


And yesterday I started teaching Zumi how to hold a food item.  Started with a wrapped string cheese.  Zumi was starting to do it but was pissed that she wasn't getting cheese as her reward too and started spitting out her food.  I wouldn't have minded giving her cheese reward but I only had one stick with me.

Achieve1dream  – ( October 26, 2015 at 12:50 PM )  

Awww that's torture!! I'd get pissed if I couldn't eat the string cheese too. One of my favorite snacks. :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"