Zumi Agility Training

Zumi and I are enjoying taking Silvia Trkman's online foundation class right now.  Very good to work things other than her running dogwalk these last 6 weeks.  Only half way through class but with frost already on the ground in the morning, I know we don't have much time left to practice before practice at home is impossible.

Last lesson was working extension to collection:


And now I'm primarily going to be focusing on her running dogwalk again.  If possible, I really want to get it to full height before the snow hits and all contact training postponed till next May.  I can get Zumi into her first agility class this winter but I won't actually be able to train contacts in a class. And all classes I could get her in need full height contacts.  I can skip obstacles and reward as often as needed, but I really don't want to skip half of class all winter!
Getting close though!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"