November Swimming

Best fall ever.  In the 50's today.  Mid November.  Minnesota.  It almost makes me not hate this state!  The dogs have gotten to go swimming or at least splashing around so many times this fall.

And the even better part is that my agility equipment is still up!  It's going down to the 30's this week though so next weekend might be our last shot.  Wouldn't it be nice though if I got to continue to train the long Thanksgiving weekend?!  Fingers are crossed for no snow for just 2 more weeks.

Photo dump from this month!












Kristen  – ( November 20, 2015 at 5:36 PM )  

I love the new picture at the top - Lance looks like he's floating!

My dogs want to swim and I'll let them go in on their own... but Viktor is the only one I'm still encouraging in the water.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"