The Kitty Wheel Progress

Kitty still cracks me up with his wheel.  According to Adam he never uses it if I'm not home.  But as soon as I come home from work he hops on it.  After dinner he hops on it again.  Of course I usually pay him with small pieces of bland kibble.  On average he probably gives me about 20-25sec before stopping to see if I'm looking and then he will keep going for another short burst.  If I decide I'm not going to pay him that session it takes him a few minutes before he gives up.  Otherwise he will go off and on for about 15min at a time.  Good kitty.


I can't say I've ever seen him run on the wheel.  In the videos most of the cats run and love to do so.  Kitty just walks.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"